St. Therese Catholic School
In June of 2000, the St. Therese School Endowment Fund was established at The Catholic Foundation of the Archdiocese of Santa Fe for the purpose of providing tuition assistance and other educational needs assistance at the school. The endowment is a powerful means through which stewardship gifts become an investment in the future of St. Therese School School.
Gifts to the endowment are tax deductible and are invested in perpetuity by The Catholic Foundation. The endowment provides a predictable source of income for the school to ensure the continuation and growth of Catholic education. Contributions to the St. Therese School Endowment Fund can be made as outright cash gifts or charitable bequests through a will or trust. Contact The Catholic Foundation at (505)872-2901 for more information or visit www.thecatholicfoundation.org.
The Catholic Foundation was founded in 1991 as an independent nonprofit organization whose mission is to build financial resources for Catholic ministry and fund programs that are responsive to human needs. Since 1994, The Catholic Foundation has distributed approximately $6.5 million through grant awards and endowment distributions to recipients including parishes, schools, Catholic organizations and affiliated groups throughout the Archdiocese of Santa Fe. The Foundation currently manages unrestricted and designated endowments, donor advised funds, field of interest funds, agency funds, the Archbishop’s School Fund, and the Maloof Scholarship Fund as well as charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts.
BoxTops for Education
- You can make a difference for our school every time you shop for groceries! Just clip the Box Tops coupons from hundreds of your favorite products and send them to St. Therese School. Click here to download a complete list of participating products.
Labels for Education
- Save the proofs of purchase off of Campbell's products and help earn money for the school. It's easy! Click here to download a complete list of eligible products
Smith's Earn & Learn
- The Smith's Earn & Learn program is a terrific way to generate additional dollars for St. Therese School simply by using your Fresh Values card every time you shop at Smith's! It's easy! Simply enroll in the Smith's Earn & Learn program by printing out the coupon/form here. Please have the Smith's checker link your Value Card the next time you check-out at Smith's or you can register your Smith's Fresh Values card by clicking here.
- If you have participated in Smith's Earn & Learn before, you must re-enroll each year. All enrollments completed after 6/1 will be valid until 9/30. All other enrollments expire on 9/30.
- St. Therese School earns a percent from each purchase. Check it out, click here to see School Mall catalog. Once you get to the site, you log onto Saint Therese School Albuquerque and then pick the retailer that you would like. It's a cool site and thanks for supporting our school.
311 Shropshire Place NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107
Celebrating 70 years (1947 - 2017)
in Catholic Education